I'm so mad at my self!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm so mad at myself!!!!! Today the head coach was watching me in order to see if I was ready for level two (I'm sure that he thinks I'm not...), and I totally messed up the level two vault (a handstand block. I only did a good one ONCE), and i also didn't do my back hip circle as usual...... Cheer me up?

I'm sure you will still get into level 2. The head coach has seen you train before right? Trust me, coaches always have a good idea of what each gymnast's skill level is. You just had a bad practice, we all do it's part of the sport. Don't let it get you down.:)

I'm sure you are in the gym training every week. The coach most likely knows who you are and has seen you training. Just because you felt you messed up the one time they were watching doesn't mean it was the only time they really do watch.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

I'll bet that wasn't the only time they were watching you. At my old gym, the head coach was talking to me about joining Xcel team. She starting rattling off things about me like what skills I have, how I work hard, etc., and all of it was correct. I was surprised, because I had no idea anyone had been watching me! Don't count it out.

I did that testing for pre team. I completely messed up on my bar skills that I usually have :( So you're not alone :eek:

Me: it was vault, mostly. And he never got to see my floor, which is my best event, so it stinks. But he got to see my level 2 only class yesterday and it was a great day.

Maybe if he knows you have the skills in the level rwo class and think you're ready. But why were you in a level two only class if you didn't pass yet? Just wondering. Good luck! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back