im sooooo bonfused!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hello i have seen many many many threads with the word : DD in it but i have no idea what it stands for...i know its got something to do with daughter but what does it stand for? if someone could tell me it would b a great help! thank you!!!

You know what I think we should do? I think there should be a section or link somewhere on the site that explains some of the abbreviations we see here. DD, DS DH & all that, plus gymnastic skill abbreviations, like ROBHS, etc.

Maybe the link could be called "Vocabulary Help" or "Helpful Guide to CB Terms & Abbreviations".

Maybe you mods could control it & add definitions & terms as they arise.

Just an idea! :cool:

You know what I think we should do? I think there should be a section or link somewhere on the site that explains some of the abbreviations we see here. DD, DS DH & all that, plus gymnastic skill abbreviations, like ROBHS, etc.

Maybe the link could be called "Vocabulary Help" or "Helpful Guide to CB Terms & Abbreviations".

i agree
:D

You have my vote!

Oh, that's a GREAT idea!!!

Think that would be great to put on here. I remember when I first joined I was like " what is a dd??":p Would help lots of new users out!!

*Raises Hand*

I soo agree with that!

GREAT idea !! You are so smart :cool:

Ha, but you know what the problem is, most people never read any of the FAQ's etc when they join! I spend my life telling people how to do this and that here, when they could just read the info and rules that are posted.

So they can keep on asking, that way they get to meet all of us when they have to ask. Either that or they can just imagine what it all means.

Hmmm DD? Dead Dog? NO. Dotty Daddy? NO. Duck Doings? NO Never. Darling Daughter? well maybe!!!

I am going back to the sauvingnon blanc now, two glasses and I clearly should not be allowed on the PC. Byeeee! I fear I may be getting cynical in my dotage!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back