DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
We seem to be having some issues with the photo albums. Some members are having problems and others are not.

How many of you are currently having problems with the photo galleries?

If you've never tried the photo gallery here at The Chalk Bucket, give it a shot and let us know if it is working properly.

I am, I thought it may have been a problem with my computer. Can'y remmeber what it said exactly after I tried "upload failed" or something like that. I'll try again later.

I can't figure anything out as of now...I'm going to try and upgrade our forum software and see if that helps.

For those of you having problems uploading images. Try switching to the other style (Chalk Bucket 2005 (Original)) in the lower left of the screen. After switching, try to upload a picture in that style and let me know what happens.

Hi, I tried the older version and I got the same message....security token missing? We are going to go buy the Vista update for our computer and see if that helps. I will let you know. Thanks.

Shari

Emmas mom have you tried Mozilla? I know my internet explorer can be finicky, sometimes Mozilla does thing no other browser can. It is a free download.

I would think twice before buying vista, I have two new PC's with vista nd an old one with XP, hands down we love the XP, vista is like being babysat by a mean old lady who won't let you try anything new!

I wouldn't buy Vista either.:eek:

Emmas mom have you tried Mozilla? I know my internet explorer can be finicky, sometimes Mozilla does thing no other browser can. It is a free download.

I would think twice before buying vista, I have two new PC's with vista nd an old one with XP, hands down we love the XP, vista is like being babysat by a mean old lady who won't let you try anything new!

Ha, Ha! To LATE! Hubby has the mean old lady installed and running! I will try Mozilla. Thanks!

I updated some server settings, go ahead and try again.

I/ve tried all the suggestions and still can/t get my photos to upload! The most frustrating part is that the 1st 2 went up, no problem.

I/m open to trying just about anything now!

Try another pc.

I cannot ever post from mine, I always use hubby's laptop. It drives me nuts as all my photos and vids are on mine. I have tried clearing the cache etc, I know it must be a setting on my pc, but I am lost.

AT least if you try another pc you'll know what to blame, CB or PC!!!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm still fighting it:(

I tried my other PC (windows xp instead of vista) as well as clearing the cache, and even tried putting them on flickr to see if I could move them from there. Alas, maybe it wasn't meant to be.

I was able to bring one over from flickr and used it as an avatar, but it won't let me upload any to the gallery.

I wouldn't be so bothered by it if none of them had worked. I'm mostly frustrated because the 1st 2 of 3, went up. ARGH!

Any more suggestions??

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm still fighting it:(

I tried my other PC (windows xp instead of vista) as well as clearing the cache, and even tried putting them on flickr to see if I could move them from there. Alas, maybe it wasn't meant to be.

I was able to bring one over from flickr and used it as an avatar, but it won't let me upload any to the gallery.

I wouldn't be so bothered by it if none of them had worked. I'm mostly frustrated because the 1st 2 of 3, went up. ARGH!

Any more suggestions??

OK...I made some server adjustments. Give it a shot again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back