WAG Important tweet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know this isn't what you want to hear. I saw your other post about the kip. I looked at your other videos of your DD. If you push her and coach her like you are doing in the videos she will burn out. Child prodigy, perhaps. Successful gymnast for the long haul, only time will tell. Slow and steady wins the gymnastics race. The ones that do too much too fast tend to burn out. Not trying to sound negative, but those are the realities of the sport. You have much to learn grasshopper.

Where is that latest video of Kayla so I can put it on Nastia's twitter account? Then the Olympic Champ can call my kid a-MA-zing, cause she is.... she really is.

I do not know Alicia Sacramone, but when I read her tweet you reposted on here I thought to myself that it sounded very "tounge in cheek" like she was poking fun at you at your expense.

At first I thought it was cool she tweeted about your daughter- like she found her herself seaching YouTube or someplace like that-- and then I saw your myriad of tweets that you fished for compliments for your daughter by tweeting it to gymnasts. Really, have you no shame? She is a 5 year old girl.

Enjoy your kid- don't screw her up and be careful not to burn any bridges with people your daughter may "need" someday if she makes it to Elite... a long, long time from now considering she is 5, you are way into CGD territory on this one. Embarrassing.

Haha, Shawn Johnson did a q&a so I sent it to everyone! And my daughter is far from burnt out and I don't coach, wouldn't know the first thing about it! Haha and I don't encourage tough I applaud her and dote on her. Chalkbucket obviously is not for me! Btw nobody else replied to my questions.

Haha, Shawn Johnson did a q&a so I sent it to everyone! And my daughter is far from burnt out and I don't coach, wouldn't know the first thing about it! Haha and I don't encourage tough I applaud her and dote on her. Chalkbucket obviously is not for me! Btw nobody else replied to my questions.

Obviously...

You do coach, push, "do it again. you put your hand down." She is not burned out, yet... but you can come back and tell us when she is because she will be with the course you are taking. She will be.

did i miss something? was there a question somewhere??

Sorry I shared

I just thought it was cool someone actually replied. Oh btw the go to a WOGA summer camp with Kayla, nastia is always in and out telling girls good job and they're so good. I have Always had people on cb be jealous and negative. But there are some goo people here too, like the one that put Josc on another site for coaches cuz he has never seen a 5 year old do a kip. Sorry again I'm just A very proud father!!!!!

At first I thought it was cool she tweeted about your daughter- like she found her herself seaching YouTube or someplace like that-- and then I saw your myriad of tweets that you fished for compliments for your daughter by tweeting it to gymnasts. Really, have you no shame? She is a 5 year old girl.

I thought the same at first, or maybe she saw her at a local gym or something....

My Little Monkey received flowers from another Olympian at a meet last week, did my child think that was the coolest thing? Yes, she is 11.... but her 40-something mom didn't feel the need to announce it to everyone on CB or Twitter that "XYZ Gymnast awarded my DD!!"

Confused about the Q&A :confused:

no one here is jealous or negative. it's called cautious. you don't know how old some of us are. some of us have "been there done that" several times over. and some of us are intimate friends with some of the names that you have already dropped.

i gotta young man for a son reasonably famous in his industry. i too am a proud father. yet i never posted up stuff about what he was doing except with immediate family. call me crazy...

now then, is there still a question in there somewhere?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back