Parents In Baton Rouge

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A girl who came out of DD's gym is on Ohio State's team, and we were so hoping they would be at this regional, but they're going to be at Georgia. But DD is a HUGE LSU fan, so it will be a lot of fun.

LSU has a phenomenal team this year. They are so fun to watch. I'll be sad to see Sarie graduate. She's one of our favorites. Should be a great meet!

Love her!!! And she was just as sweet as pie after the UF meet. Taking pictures with my girls and their friends and seeming genuinely appreciative of all the interest!
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1396972025.156374.jpg

Same here! I can't watch it enough! Her mom walked right past us on the way to her seat and by the way my daughter acted, you would have thought Taylor Swift had just walked past her. LOL (We knew it was her mom because a) she looks just like her, and b) she was carrying Lloimincia's face on a stick LOL).

OK, I'm cracking up. I have heard the music from Lloimincia Hall's routine three times today.....coming from my husband's computer! LOL!!! I think she has a new (and rather unlikely) fan!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back