Parents In house competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

starmaker

DD had her inhouse preseason competition this past saturday. What an improvement on beam!! Seven months ago she competed L2 and bombed the beam. Now she tells me: "I am really loving beam, mama." It was her worst event and now is one of her stronger favorite events. Go Figure! Things change on a dime in this sport. Oh look she has her bhs...oops no she doesn't. Oh look she is clueless on the beam........wow she did awesome on beam!

here were her places out of 8:
beam - 2 nd
vault - 3 rd
bars - 5 th (she needed a spot on mill circle)
floor - 2 nd
AA - 3rd

Here's her beam:
YouTube - Olivia's Level 3 Beam Inhouse Competition

Here's her floor:
YouTube - Olivia's Level 3 floor inhouse competition

Olivia did a great job! She looked very confident on beam. My dd was the same way. She used to hate beam and say that it was boring and now that she doing more on it (tricks) she calls them she finds it much more exciting.

She did awesome! She already has such amazing presence and poise. You can tell she is a natural gymnast. DD has her mock meet this Saturday and I can only hope for her to have some of that grace and poise. LOL. Mine just doesn't quite get that part yet and she is a whole year older than Olivia. She is just happy to get the skills. :D

She is absolutely adorable - what a great job she did :)

Thank you guys for all the nice comments. I am so proud of my little Liv. All theses kids work so hard and are so dedicated to their sport. It is impressive to watch these children train day after day and love to see their faces when all their hard work finally pays off. I love gymnastics!!:D

Too cute!!! It's beautiful to see the joy in such young faces (and us parents too). Congradulations and good luck with your upcoming season

She looks great. Did you tape vault and bars too?

I did get bars but I haven't posted it. At this point I'd rather just wait till after this weekend since she competes on sunday.
Thank you for the nice comment.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back