Parents Inexpensive leos for meet swag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CTMOM

Proud Parent
Can anyone recommend a company that sells inexpensive leos for give aways at meets? We host an annual invational and tee shirt are getting boring.....LOL! Also think about bar shorts.

My daughter has gotten sublimated GK, Destira, K Bee and Go for the Gold leos at meets. No idea how much any of the cost though. Another good idea is grip bags, water bottles, strung bags etc.

Plum leotards were a favorite meet gift last year. They will custom print the fabric. Grip bags were another popular one, although now all the girls have identical grip bags.

As a parent, I would be happy for my kid to bring home some bar shorts from a meet. She gets plenty of leos but never shorts.

Please no t-shirts, unless the design is really cute and the color is pretty. My daughter has a drawer full of ugly t-shirts from meets, camps, etc. and never wears any of them.

Plum leotards were a favorite meet gift last year. They will custom print the fabric. Grip bags were another popular one, although now all the girls have identical grip bags.

As a parent, I would be happy for my kid to bring home some bar shorts from a meet. She gets plenty of leos but never shorts.

Please no t-shirts, unless the design is really cute and the color is pretty. My daughter has a drawer full of ugly t-shirts from meets, camps, etc. and never wears any of them.

Lol about the shirts!! My kids end up sleeping in them because they are always too big and men's style.

My DD uses them for sleep too! We have gotten leos at meets before and it's always a huge hit! They're from garland activewear, I have no idea about prices. The pillowcase is so original!! Never would've thought of it!

I am sure you have all seen the usual...blankets, beach towels, drawstring bags. I wish for once, when giving out T-shirts, someone would give out long sleeve!

Love the pajama pants and flannel pants would be great too. Personally I wouldn't mind wrist bands with a grip bag. Those wrist bands become caked with chalk and the only good ones need to be ordered from a gymnastics site.

Water bottles, tumblers, etc. if good quality.

Motionwear leos - we have also received those.

I am sure you have all seen the usual...blankets, beach towels, drawstring bags. I wish for once, when giving out T-shirts, someone would give out long sleeve!
Totally agree a long sleeve tee would be a nice change. We haven't seen blankets or beach towels here, but I like those ideas.

the last few years it has been popular here to do the shirt company that prints on site. Gyms get a coupon for a free meet t shirt and can trade up if they want it on a hoodie or long sleeve tee (and they have colors) I'd rather invest 5-20$ if it means it's something she will wear (but i understand that the free shirt then is no longer free and it is just more $ for us to shell out at the meet)

My daughter loves when they get Beanie Boos

Beanie boos??? My dd would freak!!! LOL. She loves those things! That's a great idea.

We have got bags, t shirts, one meet gives a hoodie sweatshirt which is nice. We have also been told that the gifts didn't come in time and they would mail them to our gym and then never received them lol.

At the meet we host, our gym gives out Soffe shorts with the meet name on them. They seem to be a pretty big hit!

We have never gotten a leotard, but I'm sure it would be a big hit too!

We apparently are going to the wrong meets! lol So far this season, dd has got a pin, a lunch bag, a rubber anklet, some candy and a water bottle. I think dd's home meet is giving out a shirt. She's never got anything nicer than a cheap t-shirt.. no shorts, leotards, blankets, pj pants, etc. I'm guessing the meets that give out leotards and such are optional meets? Hopefully, that is something to look forward to in a couple of years! ;) Dd would be thrilled to get a leotard.

She does end up with a beanie boo or similar from most meets because of the shout outs which we have now been suckered into. $3-$5 gets a good luck message and yet another attachment for her backpack. :)

We apparently are going to the wrong meets! lol So far this season, dd has got a pin, a lunch bag, a rubber anklet, some candy and a water bottle. I think dd's home meet is giving out a shirt. She's never got anything nicer than a cheap t-shirt.. no shorts, leotards, blankets, pj pants, etc. I'm guessing the meets that give out leotards and such are optional meets? Hopefully, that is something to look forward to in a couple of years! ;) Dd would be thrilled to get a leotard.

She does end up with a beanie boo or similar from most meets because of the shout outs which we have now been suckered into. $3-$5 gets a good luck message and yet another attachment for her backpack. :)

My DD was level 2 last year and received 2 leos, pajama pants, and a couple t-shirts. You need different meets!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back