Inside Gymnastics Magazine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone else subscribe to this magazine? I subscribed back in August. I've only received one magazine (bi-monthly subscription) and I have yet to receive the free poster that was promised when subscribing for 3 years. Has anyone else had problems? :(

I subscribed and haven't had any problems. I can't remember for sure but I think we've gotten two issues so far, and I subscribed back in July or August. Have you tried to contact them? Perhaps there was some mix up and your poster didn't ship.

I subscribed and haven't had any problems. I can't remember for sure but I think we've gotten two issues so far, and I subscribed back in July or August. Have you tried to contact them? Perhaps there was some mix up and your poster didn't ship.

Have you received the November/December issue yet?

Yes, I have sent them several emails.

I have received July/August and September/October but not the Nov/Dec issue yet. But, it seems like it wasn't that long ago that I got the Sept/Oct issue. Maybe they send them out during the 2nd month? In your case, maybe a phone call is in order, especially since you haven't yet received your poster either.

I think you are right. When I do get the Nov/Dec issue if I haven't received the poster then I'll call. After all, the only reason I subscribed for 3 years up front was so DD could get the "free" Nastia poster, lol.

Our Nov/Dec issue just arrived in today's mail. Watch for yours soon. :)

I had the same problem a couple years ago with the magazine International Gymnast. I think it happens with magazines sometimes. I never got a single issue and I was out $30.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back