International succes for DS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

trampolinemom

Proud Parent
Just wanted to share. This weekend 9 year old DS had an international competition in Germany ( which is of course easier when you are european) and he had a great time. Unfortunately he went wrong in his compulsory routine individualy but his voluntary routine went ok.
After that there was a Mixed synchronised competition ( boy- girl) which went great. Being one of the youngest competitors. He and his 12 year old partner nailed it and won silver.

And for those who want to see more about trampolining in Europe. Here is a video the headcoach made about the competition.

Awesome! The synchronised routine was especially fun to watch. I often catch the trampoline kids training at our gym and I find the sport fascinating to say the least. Any skill not supposed to be landed on the gymnast's feet would freak me out and makes my heart leap out of my chest just watching it.

Also, you were in the part of Germany I'm from (though I'm not currently living there). Just thought I'd mention it because I got a tad bit excited over here :D

The biggest win for him this competition was that is compulsory routine went wrong and he told me that allthough he was a bit upset for a short time, he didn't feel so devastated about it (Like he did sometimes in the past) This competition taught him that he can win and he can lose but most importantly he can have fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back