Introducing Me....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! I'm Angie (ToeTheLine). I've posted a couple times, but I still feel relatively new here.

I did gymnastics for eleven years (I'm currently seventeen) and have coached for two and a half years (mostly levels 2-4, but also some level 5 and pre-school), and am currently trying to decide if I am going to start practicing again (I've taken a couple months off to let various overuse injuries heal, and then I was busy with school). I would like to compete again this season, but I don't know if I have enough time in my schedule for long practices several times a week again.

I have to say, I love this site so far. This seems like a wealth of information, and the people I've encountered have all been very nice.

Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. Please tell your friends.

Welcome to CB! People here are awesome. What level were you competing at when you left?

JBS- I most definitely will. I actually already recomended it to a girl at my gym.

NYGymfan- The last level I compteted was level 7, but I had recently moved to level 8. I also did two years of high school gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back