Introduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

twinmom

Hi: I am a gym mother of two Level 10 age 15. They are twins. They have been in gymnastics since age 4. I have been part of organzing booster clubs at the gym we were at in Louisiana for 7 years and in Houston for 2.5 years. I feel like I have aged 5 years for ever 2 years they hvae been in gymnastics. It is exhausting. I have now started an embroidery business that specializes in embellishing garments, making custom grip bags to match leos and taking my machine on site to some local meets and embroidery while you wait. I hope to learn more about the sport through this forum. Thanks Twinmom

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket! How amazing for you to have two Level 10's... I bet you have seen it all and will have plently of advice for the other posters!

Welcome twinmom! It's great to have you here. I like your idea about your embellishment business. You can take it w/ you to meets, and make money while your gymnasts empty your wallet, lol!

Looking forward to seeing posts from you! :)

Welcome! Sounds like a great idea to make $ while the girls compete! Probably saves the nerves too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back