Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Long

Hi -I'm new to the Chalk Bucket. From Nelson, BC Canada and run a club with my wife. Aside from the administration of the club, I also coach all levels including recreational, pre competitive and competitive boys and girls. See ya around.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Welcome to The Chalk Bucket...great to have another husband and wife team around here. My wife (Audra) and I have been running a gym in California for the last few years.

M

MomChefKathleen

Hi, Steve!

I'm not a gym owner, but just helped get a new gym up and running. I helped lay the Spring Floor, put up drywall, painted, etc. I don't have a financial interest in it, but a huge emotional investment. I really want to see this gym be successful as I love the coach & the owner.

Kathleen

blantonnick

Coach
Coach
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Apr 17, 2007
USA
Jbs

JBS do you know a gym owner in the San Fran area of Cali named Eric Van Der Meer? If you do and have his contact details I would love to get them, we used to work at the same camp together a few years ago.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Last edited:

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Hello Steve! :)
Wow, that`s awesome you have a club and coach!!! I think this will offer some interesting subjects to talk about! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introductions 3
D Introductions 1
M Parent Forum 6