Introduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

KatieB

Hi everybody,
I'm a mother to 4 kids, ages 15, 11, and 6 year old twins. I'm completely new to the world of gymnastics. My twins have been taking a tumbling and trampoline class at a local circus school for almost 6 months. Their coaches are former high level gymnasts from Russia who were recruited to perform in Cirque Du Soleil, and now run a circus school. My 6 year old girl is super flexible, but not especially good at tumbling. She's more interested in learning the silks. My son is apparently a natural, according to his coach, who suggested he also sign up for gymnastics. I signed him up for rec. classes at 2 gyms because neither had 2 days and times that worked with our schedule, and both invited him to join their pre-teams right away even though he'd never been on the apparatus before then. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out which pre-team to sign him up for now, and trying to learn about boys gymnastics since his only experience is in tumbling. I look forward to meeting people and learning from experienced parents!
Katie

Welcome to the forum, there's a ton of great information on here and lots of wonderful people to help with any questions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back