WAG Iowa...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

JennC4

Off to Iowa we go for our first level 10 nationals!! We leave Tuesday and DD competes Friday morning. We are looking for some things to do in Des Moines before Friday since we will have a few days. Any good restaurant recommendations or must-see's?! Wishing she was a level 9 so we could go to Florida, LOL!

We are within driving distance so dd and I are going to watch our girls who made it.

I hear Zombie Burger is a must do! But be prepared to wait a long time...

The Walking Ched | 8.79 | 10.79 | 12.79
breaded + deep fried macaroni + cheese bun, bacon,
Cheddar cheese, caramelized + raw onion, macaroni + cheese, mayo

image.jpg

Is there an online schedule? I'm only an hour away and thinking about heading down. I've heard raves about Zombie Burger, but never been there.

Is there an online schedule? I'm only an hour away and thinking about heading down. I've heard raves about Zombie Burger, but never been there.
I'm sure there is one on the nationals website!

Thanks for all the suggestions, we will definitely be going to zombie burger I read a lot about it online and the girls are excited!

The Walking Ched | 8.79 | 10.79 | 12.79
breaded + deep fried macaroni + cheese bun, bacon,
Cheddar cheese, caramelized + raw onion, macaroni + cheese, mayo

View attachment 5578

Had lunch there today..... I had the Walking Ched. Was DELICIOUS! My first time in Iowa, and the bacon here is awesome, lmao! Ate the WC with knife and fork...the 'bun' can get messy if you try to pick it up!

Also had the fried pickles. DD had chicken fingers AND a burger, and a Chocolate Cake milkshake (can you tell she was hungry after training session?)

Download the APP called NO WAIT to 'get in line' and monitor where your party is in the queue.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back