Parents Is cash as part of a coach gift tacky?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SophiaPD

Proud Parent
I have a little wallet-purse as a coach gift but I don't want to give it empty. Is it tacky to put cash in it? Do I need to buy a gift card? I am really pressed for time and would rather give cash if that's not weird. Otherwise it will probably be a print-out of an electronic gift card for Target or Amazon. Is that all fine?

I am not a coach, but for what it is worth I personally see nothing wrong with cash as a gift in this situation. Most people appreciate a little extra cash around the holidays! To reduce any possible tacky factor you could include a nice personal note in there as well.

I am not a coach, but for what it is worth I personally see nothing wrong with cash as a gift in this situation. Most people appreciate a little extra cash around the holidays! To reduce any possible tacky factor you could include a nice personal note in there as well.

When we give gift cards, we are throwing money down the drain. The companies make so much money off of the fees and the reality that most people don't spend down the whole card. Just give cash, if you were going to give a gift card.

I have a little wallet-purse as a coach gift but I don't want to give it empty. Is it tacky to put cash in it? Do I need to buy a gift card? I am really pressed for time and would rather give cash if that's not weird. Otherwise it will probably be a print-out of an electronic gift card for Target or Amazon. Is that all fine?
Cash yes !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back