Is it too late?

• Thread starter Marissagymnastdancer
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Marissagymnastdancer

I am 13 and just started gymnastics in level 4. We never used to have gymnastics in my town but now we do. Am I too old to become an alete gymnast? I learn quickly but I can't skip over levels so I don't know if I started to late. What do you guys think?

Hm, Idk. I don’t do gymnastics anymore, so I’m going to guess that it depends on the qualifications that an elite gymnast needs. If you have them or are close to them, learning them, know you’re going to get them, etc. I bet you might have a chance! (Sry if this is nonsense or is wrong lol I’m just guessing on what I’m saying)

You have a chance. Just make sure you love gymnastics beyond words. it will be a hard journey. if you quit because you don't think you will make it to elite, you won't realize how much gymnastics means to you.

I started gymnastics at age 13 too, I think that being an elite gymnast is a great goal but it may be unattainable due to the circumstances. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it will be very very very difficult to get there and you may not get there at all. The only way you'll even have a chance, is if you train every day and condition every day of your life until you are 18 because then it really just would be an unattainable goal. But I believe in you and I hope you reach your dreams. Remember: Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back