Off Topic Is there a Help Forum?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

On Chalk Bucket, what it the thing below someones username that says "proud parent" or "gymnast" or "coach"? How do you do it?

Hey there,

It just means you have joined a user group, you can join more than one. If you click on user CP, which is on the left side of the page above the navigation menu, you will be able to join some groups. You can find out lots about the CB by clicking on FAQ's.

Welcome on board.

Hey there,

It just means you have joined a user group, you can join more than one. If you click on user CP, which is on the left side of the page above the navigation menu, you will be able to join some groups. You can find out lots about the CB by clicking on FAQ's.

Welcome on board.

how do you get more than one to show up under your name. I have recently also joined coaches since I started coaching pre-school classes recently - but I still show up as Proud Parent not Proud Parent / Coach.

Did you go to group memberships in your c p and join the groups that are available to you? If that doesn't make them show up I am not sure.

I know when I joined I had coach and parent up before I was a mod, so you can def have more than one group there, I'll check it out.

Hey there,

Welcome on board.

Thanks. I got it now.

And I'll catch on soon :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back