Is there a website that tracks scores for T&T

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

KQsMomma

Proud Parent
My daughter has switched from artistic over to T&T (and loves it!). She will begin competing in January. Question: We are used to being able to track all of her meet, states, regionals, etc scores on mymeetscores.com just by searching her name. Does T&T have a website that tracks the USAG athletes scores from previous meets? Also, we have used meetscoresonline.com to get live score updates during artistic meets. Does T&T have anything like this? Thanks for letting us know!

Not as far as I know, for either. For nationals the scores are on usag's website. Everything else is probably by area/region, and ours is pretty bad about getting scores up. I think the scores on the website for our area are all a couple of years old. A good google search could probably turn up each years scores for regionals at least. Hopefully your area is better with this than ours. I really would like if a meet scoring app/site added t&t meets, but often the scoring at the meets I even wonky and hard to find/follow.

This is DRIVING me crazy about T&T. The lack of centralized information and coordinated efforts. I know I have to get over it because DD seems to be in it for the long haul. LOL

This is DRIVING me crazy about T&T. The lack of centralized information and coordinated efforts. I know I have to get over it because DD seems to be in it for the long haul. LOL
My guess is most of it has to do with the scoring system they use at the meets. If they use interactive scoring system (such as ProScore in the artistic world), then results should be instantaneous and as long as internet is accessible, they could create a site/app to post the scores for live as well as archive viewing. We haven't been to a meet yet, so I don't know what they use. Sounds like it is still pretty old school right now. I imagine the more that join the sport, the more likely it will change to modern technology. It is a mixed bag for me. I do not miss all the extreme pressures of artistic gymnastics and the constant competitive atmosphere. We have had far to many years of that, even awkward and uncomfortable pressure from other team mates parents who want to be competitive about their daughter and her scores. So, T&T is a very welcome change to all of that. Seems to be more of a T&T family that really support each other and lift each other up. And the community of coaches seem united in the best interest of ALL the girls, not just their team. Very refreshing. DD is loving it and is also in for the long haul. I suppose I would take that any day over the nature of the beast that the artistic world has become! And, perhaps the technology advancement within T&T is an opportunity for some parent out there to do a small start-up business to get this going!!! wink, wink!

My guess is most of it has to do with the scoring system they use at the meets. If they use interactive scoring system (such as ProScore in the artistic world), then results should be instantaneous and as long as internet is accessible, they could create a site/app to post the scores for live as well as archive viewing. We haven't been to a meet yet, so I don't know what they use. Sounds like it is still pretty old school right now. I imagine the more that join the sport, the more likely it will change to modern technology. It is a mixed bag for me. I do not miss all the extreme pressures of artistic gymnastics and the constant competitive atmosphere. We have had far to many years of that, even awkward and uncomfortable pressure from other team mates parents who want to be competitive about their daughter and her scores. So, T&T is a very welcome change to all of that. Seems to be more of a T&T family that really support each other and lift each other up. And the community of coaches seem united in the best interest of ALL the girls, not just their team. Very refreshing. DD is loving it and is also in for the long haul. I suppose I would take that any day over the nature of the beast that the artistic world has become! And, perhaps the technology advancement within T&T is an opportunity for some parent out there to do a small start-up business to get this going!!! wink, wink!

This sport is giving DD opportunities already that we never would have had in artistic, so I totally agree with you!!! Her coach is talking about taking the team to Texas!! Amazing. What region are you in?

Best place to check I have found is your State T&T website if there is one. Also the Region website. Big meets also have results posted on the event page.

This sport is giving DD opportunities already that we never would have had in artistic, so I totally agree with you!!! Her coach is talking about taking the team to Texas!! Amazing. What region are you in?

Is she thinking about the Dallas T&T Cup in Jan?? If so my DD and team will be there. Went last year, was a great meet with lots of good competition.

Our state (Az) bought a new scoring system last year. At first there was a learning curve :) Now it is cool because the scores are continuously scrolling throughout the meet. We have also found T&T to be more laid back and less drama. I still have one in artistic but enjoy T&T meets much more

We are in Region 2 up in Northern California (far north almost ot OR). we just did State Clinic in Reno, NV last weekend and that was a ton of fun. Chauncy Haydon was there and DD loved doing tumbling with him. I think most of our meets are in Bay Area and Reno and Regionals are in Las Vegas (that will be fun)! The travel with T&T is a bit wider than with artistic!

Our state (Az) bought a new scoring system last year. At first there was a learning curve :) Now it is cool because the scores are continuously scrolling throughout the meet. We have also found T&T to be more laid back and less drama. I still have one in artistic but enjoy T&T meets much more
It's great to here that some gyms are updating to modern scoring. And I love hearing that you enjoy the T&T meets better! I'm looking forward to experiencing our first. Yes, love the laid back atmosphere! State Clinic in Reno this past weekend was a lot of fun. I truly enjoy how the T&T coaches unite to work with all the athletes without that competitiveness to it between them!

We are in Region 2 up in Northern California (far north almost ot OR). we just did State Clinic in Reno, NV last weekend and that was a ton of fun. Chauncy Haydon was there and DD loved doing tumbling with him. I think most of our meets are in Bay Area and Reno and Regionals are in Las Vegas (that will be fun)! The travel with T&T is a bit wider than with artistic!

We are also Region 2 here in Az :) Our State Clinic is in Dec. My DD got to go to a high performance clinic in Aug with Austin White and practice DM with him. Highlight of her summer :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back