WAG Is this a real thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18037
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I saw this too and it does look like the team is having fun with it. I showed it to DD and she was nope, no way. I have never done gymnastics but not catching the bar and falling from that height to your stomach (with no ice pool) also seems like a lot of motivation! I know there are big mats under the bars, but doesn't that still hurt a bit? I also thought that's going to be some cleanup with water splashing around. Pretty much the mom in me seeing a mess that will need to be cleaned up.

My daughter’s team once did a slip and slide into the pit.. water and all. It made my head spin to think about the cleanup but they girls had a blast and I guess they knew it was time to clean the pit anyway.

Reactions: sce
I saw similar videos out of a Texas club, but now I can’t remember which one it was. The video was on YouTube. I can’t even remember how I came across it and of course I can’t find it now.

My daughter’s team once did a slip and slide into the pit.. water and all. It made my head spin to think about the cleanup but they girls had a blast and I guess they knew it was time to clean the pit anyway.
OMG, our coaches would never let that happen.

It was Metroplex Gymnastics.

I thought it was Metroplex, but I couldn’t find the video with googling, so I thought I might not have remembered correctly. I remember that the girls seemed to be having a lot of fun with it. Do you have a link to the video?

I thought it was Metroplex, but I couldn’t find the video with googling, so I thought I might not have remembered correctly. I remember that the girls seemed to be having a lot of fun with it. Do you have a link to the video?
I don’t, but they posted several videos on their Instagram page.

I saw a few videos of this earlier and my first thought was that dd would be terrified. It looks like it would be fun for some, but not so fun for others, depending on personalities, etc.

At first, I thought it looked fun, but then the practical side of me was thinking it would be such a mess! lol. Like they would be dripping in their leotards and their grips might get wet, etc. I think my dd would think it was great!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back