Isn't it fun when...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymfreak4ever

Isn't it fun when you fall and slam your knees into your face! Yea, I did that today. Off to the doctor to get this huge gash in my mouth checked out.

Pray for no stitches!

None of my teeth are loose, at first I didn't even notice anything was wrong until my friend goes Taylor, Your bleeding!!

I luckily did not have to get stitches and i'm ok, but I only get to eat soft foods for a week or two. But its ok, my dad took me to walmart and we bought tons or soft food.

Well, you get to eat lotsa ice cream i bet!! Sorry to hear about your fall tho...at least u r ok!

I kicked myself in the face once on a timer and had a bruise around the side of my nose and my eye the week school started that year (I think it was my freshman year in HS). The good news is I learned to straddle when I rolled over on timers :)

I have never actually kneed myself in the mouth before but I have seen others do it. Usually when my girls are learning front tucks for double fronts I have them cowboys their flips. In other words, I have them flip with their knees apart so if they do land short, their head goes between their legs.

Hope you will be better soon.Happened to my daughter too.She had a fat lip and was afraid of back tumbling for awhile.

I have never actually kneed myself in the mouth before but I have seen others do it. Usually when my girls are learning front tucks for double fronts I have them cowboys their flips. In other words, I have them flip with their knees apart so if they do land short, their head goes between their legs.

we do that to at my gym and one of my coaches says "space for you face"

We do our front tumbling with our knees apart too but this was on backtumbling so i'm pretty sure mine was just a freak accident.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back