It was so much fun!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok so I got back from my optional meet, and it was so much fun!! The kids enjoyed it so much! :) And now I am a gym all night to spend the night there with my team and all of the kids that were at the meet. So tomorrow is there day, we are going to teach them a whole bunch of gymnastics skills and mostly just have fun. Oh and can you guess how many people where there and how many toys they donated???? Well we had about 2,000 people there and we collected exactly 3,766 toys!! That is so GREAT!!! I am so proud for my team and how they preformed. Also in front of all of those people the anounced the captain of the team. The nominees were me, and my friends Sarah, Sara, Alex, Alexa, and Sam. And the winner was........................................................
...................................................................................................................
......... ME!! I am so thrilled and shocked. I would have never know it was going to be me, but also I have a lot more pressure and expectations to live up to. So yeah today was awesome and wish me luck on being captain. :):):):):):):):)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back