Parents Its our turn to celebrate !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

arcade

Its our turn to celebrate !! DD2 got her straddle cast to handstand tonight and she did it about six times on low bar and high bar - it has been a long time coming and she is ecstatic, she seemed to be walking on air for the rest of the practice - thanks gymjourneymom for sending the bar fairy our way !

This is what I really love about this sport - when our kids really work hard at something and they finally achieve it! Sets them up for life - doesn't it?

WOOHOO! I love hearing about skills achieved...I think it's amazing what these girls do. I've come to realize the CB has some talented gymmies!!!

That's just so cool! Tell her we are all so happy for her. :D

Glad she is taking time to 'enjoy the moment', as that is what life is all about! And good for you for being supportive of her! :p

How cool:cool:! It is so exciting when they get something they have been working really hard on. Tell her congratulations:D!

That's great!:D She should be very proud of of such a big skill. Way to go!!!:D

:applause:Congrats to your DD! That is such great news!!!! Way to go!!! But I'm sure it was all your DD's hard work & determination that paid off...the bar fairy was just there to cheer her on:D. Have a great time celebrating this big accomplishment. :proposetoast: Here's your DD!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Three cheers for your DD!

Congrats on the big Bar skill! I am glad to hear the fairy is still out there helping out..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back