It's so different and so sparkly!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
IMG_1020.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG
My DD is all ready for her first rhythmic event tomorrow now that we did a practice run on getting ready. She is 15, but she doesn't wear makeup and neither do I, so the dramatic makeup was the most intimidating part. She says she feels like a real rhythmic gymnast now!

It is so strange how everything happens for a reason. I predict she will be amazing at this new sport, thanks to an awesome dance background. Keep us posted!

So pretty! And I love the matching sparkly bun cover, really completes the look! So glad she had a good time and is loving this new adventure. What events did she end up competing? I know very little about rhythmic, I'm sure the most basic compulsory routines are far more than I could manage and that's just the dance/leaps alone- I can't even imagine adding spinning/flying objects!
Would love to learn more as you continue along with this!

She had an amazing day! She didn't drop anything and she was really at ease and having a lot of fun. The team atmosphere of cheering and hugs was a breath of fresh air.. it was a great first experience!
Yay! Not dropping things is a great start. How did her T&T go?

Today she competed hoop, ball, and floor. She is supposed to do clubs as well, but she hasn't learned them yet. She decided not to do any T&T because she really didn't want to take her leo off- she even wore it right from her meet to the San Fran Classic, where she cheered on some old teammates. She got a ton of side eye because of it too. Ha ha ha!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back