Parents It's that time of year again- end of season video montage/slideshow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey there! We are needing some help coming up with some youth appropriate (clean language) songs for an end of the year video montage and slideshow. I did a search but it looks like the most recent thread was from 2010. I was hoping maybe some of you may have some song suggestions that are a bit more current. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

it was discussed last year. I am pretty sure it was either in the women's or the coach's forum, though most times, you want songs that a current so I am not sure if last year's thread would help all that much. I would suggest enlisting the help of some of the older gymnasts, asking for songs they like and then narrowing them down based on your needs.

Artists (songs escape me at the moment) my girl listens too

Maroon 5, Ne Yo, Pit Bull, Fall Out Boy (her current fav), Megan Trainor, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande.

Confident by Demi Lovato
Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay
On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons

it was discussed last year. I am pretty sure it was either in the women's or the coach's forum, though most times, you want songs that a current so I am not sure if last year's thread would help all that much. I would suggest enlisting the help of some of the older gymnasts, asking for songs they like and then narrowing them down based on your needs.
Thank you. I already have feelers out to the older gymnast but some of the suggestions are a little....ummmm...well :-/. Last year's thread would be fine but I didn't have one come up in my search. I found one from 2009 and 2010. I will look again... Thanks!

Stand By You - Rachel Platten
Confident - Demi Lovato

Not super current, but the Pitch Perfect #2 soundtrack has some fun stuff: Crazy Youngsters, World Championship Finale, Flashlight, etc.

I love Best Day of My Life also... Fight Song by Rachel Platten is another good one... I also love Brave by Sara Bareilles...

Hey there! We are needing some help coming up with some youth appropriate (clean language) songs for an end of the year video montage and slideshow. I did a search but it looks like the most recent thread was from 2010. I was hoping maybe some of you may have some song suggestions that are a bit more current. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Good to be alive by Andy grammer

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back