WAG Jaeger entry

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I’m not a coach. My daughter just finished her fifth year as a level 10. She does a blind to a piked jaeger (C+E). She said you can. You just get credit for the jaeger (straddle jaeger is a D or a piked jaeger an E) and no connection bonus.

I’m not a coach. My daughter just finished her fifth year as a level 10. She does a blind to a piked jaeger (C+E). She said you can. You just get credit for the jaeger (straddle jaeger is a D or a piked jaeger an E) and no connection bonus.

Thanks for the response! I appreciate your time!

It’s Like doing a squat on jump backwards with a half turn to Highbar instead I’d a half pirouette or shapash .... you can do it but it’s a deduction and just cheesy as all.... .2 off and no bonus .... why not just do a cal hop or cast blind pirouette?

It’s Like doing a squat on jump backwards with a half turn to Highbar instead I’d a half pirouette or shapash .... you can do it but it’s a deduction and just cheesy as all.... .2 off and no bonus .... why not just do a cal hop or cast blind pirouette?

Well, she is catching piked Jaegers well and consistently. We are working blind changes (to go into the Jaeger), but I’m not sure if we will get it down in time for her first year level 10. Just trying to find an alternative until we get the blind.

Teach her a cal hop at the same time . Set a deadline . She will get one of them. If she is talented enough to catch a i release then she can easily learn one of these in a few months. Tell her no entry no level 10. She will get it

Teach her a cal hop at the same time . Set a deadline . She will get one of them. If she is talented enough to catch a i release then she can easily learn one of these in a few months. Tell her no entry no level 10. She will get it

Work a cast blind as well. She will get one of the three.

Great, thanks for reply

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back