Coaches Jaeger Help??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have been working jaegers for about a year now, and am finally catching, and working consistency. I have had problems with kipping and casting out of the jaeger, simply because I have so much power after catching. Any ideas??? I have a video posted here, if you would like to watch.

Thanks in advance!!

We are not ignoring you, but believe your coach is perfectly capable of helping you with this. :) In other words, you got the hard part done, just extend and kip!

Brian is totally capable in helping you with this. why are you posting here? if you just want us to see what you have accomplished just say so. it's not bragging. :)

...... and a fine Jeager time was had by all. It's August for pete's sake! Work as hard as you have been and you'll get some raves by November.

Alright, thanks for the help everyone! I know it's only August, but I'm just really excited for all of these skills to come together into a routine. And I know that this seems like a simple problem, but I'm actually having lots of trouble with it! Anyway, thanks again, and I'll keep working on it!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back