MAG JO Nationals Live Stream?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

GymDad23

Proud Parent
There isn't going to be a live stream for the Men's JO Nationals, right? I thought I heard rumblings of it earlier on in the season, but maybe it was just complaining or hoping. I realize the men's side isn't as crazily intense as the girls, but you figure the costs of sticking an Ipad or camera near each event for a few days can't be too costly. I, unfortunately, couldn't make it this year and my wife is taking my son, so missing out seeing it live is kind of killing me.

Even if there's a price tag, I think it should at least be an option.......pretty sure the women's JOs are streamed for free. Hard to believe that "Nearly 900 of the USA's top Level 8, 9 and 10 male gymnasts" will have their full cheering sections present.

There isn't going to be a live stream for the Men's JO Nationals, right? I thought I heard rumblings of it earlier on in the season, but maybe it was just complaining or hoping. I realize the men's side isn't as crazily intense as the girls, but you figure the costs of sticking an Ipad or camera near each event for a few days can't be too costly. I, unfortunately, couldn't make it this year and my wife is taking my son, so missing out seeing it live is kind of killing me.

Even if there's a price tag, I think it should at least be an option.......pretty sure the women's JOs are streamed for free. Hard to believe that "Nearly 900 of the USA's top Level 8, 9 and 10 male gymnasts" will have their full cheering sections present.

You would think this could be done easily. Like you said, an ipad and FB live or YouTube and voila! Kind of sad really.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back