Off Topic Jon&Kate +8

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have seen that show once or twice before- all I could think was "how does she do it?" I think that the little girls are adorable.

That is my favorite show ever (and not just because I work in a NICU):p
I actually know all of their names (Joel, Aiden, Colin, Hannah, Leah, and Alexis)! Everytime they have a marathon I watch it.

YES!! These people are my heros! I love this show! I'v seen all the older episodes at least once. But i have gym when the new episodes are on :(

..my fav is the little girl who acts like the little mommy...Hannah? but they are all adorable

Oh I luv that show lol. My fav kid ( can you just choose one) I like Leah I think she would make a good gymnast. She is just sooo hyper.

I haven't watched it since last season, but my kids & I enjoyed last year's episodes a lot.

I love all the kids, they are so cute. :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I got to kind of tired of the Mom. She is such a control freak! I'm a retired Nurse too, like her, but she was actually scaring me! :eek: !There was one episode where she tried-out different house-cleaners, & she was disgusted b/c she found that one of the potential candidates did not pick up some books and dust under them! I was thinking, "lady, don't EVEN come to my house!" :p And she can be kinda mean to her hubby on camera. I mean, he IS trying to support a ton of people there! Geeez! :(

I haven't watched it since last season, but my kids & I enjoyed last year's episodes a lot.

I love all the kids, they are so cute. :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I got to kind of tired of the Mom. She is such a control freak! I'm a retired Nurse too, like her, but she was actually scaring me! :eek: !There was one episode where she tried-out different house-cleaners, & she was disgusted b/c she found that one of the potential candidates did not pick up some books and dust under them! I was thinking, "lady, don't EVEN come to my house!" :p And she can be kinda mean to her hubby on camera. I mean, he IS trying to support a ton of people there! Geeez! :(

You have to check out the new episodes...Kate has seen the error of her ways and has turned over a new leaf...but she's still crazy.

You have to check out the new episodes...Kate has seen the error of her ways and has turned over a new leaf...but she's still crazy.
Ok, I'll check it out! Good to know, b/c this was one thing keeping me away, thanks!

I was watching the repeats last night by chance... she WAS really mean - geez. Will have to check out Kate's new leaf attitude ;) on the newer episodes as well.

I love it! Yes, Kate can be quite mean to her husband. Love the kids though:)

I was watching the repeats last night by chance... she WAS really mean - geez. Will have to check out Kate's new leaf attitude ;) on the newer episodes as well.

aww that's awesome! Ugh but now im really depressed i haven't seen ANY of the new episodes yet! I SO want to see them!!!!

I'm guessing some of you watch "little people big world" too?! Another great TLC show! I love TLC

aww that's awesome! Ugh but now im really depressed i haven't seen ANY of the new episodes yet! I SO want to see them!!!!

I'm guessing some of you watch "little people big world" too?! Another great TLC show! I love TLC

Like Jon and Kate + 8? I LOVE IT. They're soooo cute. Whoever the little boy is (Collin?!) who always has to have everything in the right place is just too adorable.

Aaden's my fave, though. The little glasses...He's just so..smushable. :D

Is it just me, or is Mady kind of a brat?

My obsessed with that show. I get out of gym at 8 on Mondays, and usually we go to Publix or something and I'm like, 'Mom, it's 8:45! I need to see what happens on Jon And Kate Plus Eight!!!"

Like Jon and Kate + 8? I LOVE IT. They're soooo cute. Whoever the little boy is (Collin?!) who always has to have everything in the right place is just too adorable.

Aaden's my fave, though. The little glasses...He's just so..smushable. :D

Is it just me, or is Mady kind of a brat?

My obsessed with that show. I get out of gym at 8 on Mondays, and usually we go to Publix or something and I'm like, 'Mom, it's 8:45! I need to see what happens on Jon And Kate Plus Eight!!!"

I totally get what your saying about Mady. I think she will grow out of it though. I acted a little like that when I was her age (mainly just the tantrums) and now im 15 and shy, quiet, and easy going. She is a handfull is'nt she?

I totally get what your saying about Mady. I think she will grow out of it though. I acted a little like that when I was her age (mainly just the tantrums) and now im 15 and shy, quiet, and easy going. She is a handfull is'nt she?

Yes, she is! I threw tantrums a lot, lol, but I was never like her!

Oh my gosh!:p That show is sooo cute!! I still can't believe how many kids they have and how they do everything they do! I don't really have a favorite because there are so many of them and I don't watch it all the time, but I usually watch it when the rest of my family watches it. I give those parents so much credit!

I know next to nothing about this show, but the Soup covered Kate being mean to Joe when he said "they have kids the same age as ours" and she was like, "OURS?" etc.

Anyway, then Joel (the host of the Soup) was like: "Stay tuned for next season's 'Jon Minus Nine'" that showed a picture of Jon windsurfing.

It was hilarious!

Not to give anything away if you haven't seen it

...but the episode where Aaden is wearing a bib and the bib is caught by the wind, swings around his neck and is blowing behind him and he says "I'm a SUPERHERO!" is AWESOME. Classic.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back