Parents Jordan's video is up

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

WOW, she was fantastic! I loved her beam routine and the press handstand in the beginning. Hope my DD can keep doing those long enough to be able to use them like that! She looked very comfortable up there. Loved her floor & bars too, she makes it look so easy. Thanks for sharing!

She is so poised! She really looks great and comfortable with her routines.

Wow, that was awesome to watch! I hope she has a very successful season!

Wow.. Jordan is a great Gymnast! I'm thinking she "qualified" just fine!

Can't wait to share this with my DD tonight. (she always beats me to new YouTube videos. HA! not this time! )

Wow! She looks great. Jordan's already looking like she's in mid-season form, it's hard to believe she's just started her season:eek: You're off to a great start. She must work VERY hard at perfecting her routines and is sure to get lots of podium time.

Wow, she looks amazing! What a great first meet. She is a beautiful dancer and she has great lines....

Thanks for sharing, she was fun to watch!

I commented on YouTube, but wow! I love her beam mount and the routine was lovely. Her floor routine and music were nice as well. She has such beautiful leaps and lines. I enjoyed her bar routine as well. She looks awesome for just starting the season. I can't wait to see her at the end! :D

she lloks great! Looks like they found a solution to her layout on bars, I know you were talking about it a week or so ago.

By the way, being from North Texas...Eagle's Wings leos are my favorites!

Oh my gosh - She is amazing:)!! All events were awesome. I was watching, not knowing the scores and thinking "Wow, she had to get a great score on that", ON EVERY EVENT!!!! And then I saw her scores - very well deserved:D!

We live in Frisco, dd attends WOGA Plano. Just finished Level 6. She'll do one Level 7 meet in Feb. then not compete again until next spring Level 8.

Did we compete against you in Level 6... we just finished also. What meet are you doing for Level 7.. we just got in to the Woga Classic.

She did awesome, her extension is lovely. The leaps and jumps in her beam and floor routines looked effortless as well. Good job on the music, she was swinging through vertical in her giants at high points of the piece!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back