WAG Jordyn Wieber

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If she doesn't burn out, she has had a few massive injuries in the past few years, I think she has a chance.

She will be a senior in 2011 so we shall see if she makes it through Martha's first year senior initiation.

i was just with her this week end. she is fine. she is happy. nowhere near burned out and she has never had any "massive" injuries".

and as far as classics, they can't be 'on' every time they compete. it's just not humanly possible.:)

We've seen some awesome gymnastics for her so far. Quite possibly a future Olympian, but I guess we'll just have to watch and see where this all takes her!

i was just with her this week end. she is fine. she is happy. nowhere near burned out and she has never had any "massive" injuries".

and as far as classics, they can't be 'on' every time they compete. it's just not humanly possible.:)

I second that. My dd goes to the same gym as Jordyn and she is doing just fine. She's a great gymnast with a great future and just like any gymnast, has to stay healthy, but she's certainly not at any increased risk of injury or burnout.

I am thrilled to finally see something with regard to Jordyn (especially after the VISA's)...I have been searching the internet regularly to see what's up, I was hoping that she was still working hard so that she will be an Olympian...she is wonderful. My two grandaughters had the priviledge of going to camp in Michigan this last summer (they had a ball and hope to return next year)...we watched Jordyn work out and she is such a beautiful gymnast, I can't wait to see her perform again soon. So is she part of the US team? I did not see her name as one chosen. Or is she just working on getting really healthy?

those decisions will be made by exec. com. soon. as you could see, she had a difficult competition. did not place top 12. but she does have her prior accomplishments so lets hope that counts for something when they make those decisions. and camp is in november. she could verify herself right back to where she needs to be.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back