Parents Juju got her Kip!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Happy day... happy day... Juju finally got her kip!

Her goal was to get it while she was 6 but she did not quite make it (she turned 7 3 weeks ago). She has been so close all summer only getting a finger spot. Tonight, after not getting to up-train for a while due to competition season, they got to work on kips, cast handstands and flyaways since the team did good at the meet this weekend, and viola she does it out of nowhere. She did it many times over and over so I believe it is safe to say she has it! Yeah... :D :D :D

Great job JuJu. She is having a great week. Good for her. I assume ice cream was involved in some way tonight. :D

Sean

YAY JuJu !!!!! Way to go, such a big skill. If you don't mind sending the Kip Fairy a smudge north to NC ? My DD needs hers !!

If you don't mind sending the Kip Fairy a smudge north to NC ?

I will catch her up and spray her down with some extra glitter spray and shoo that little fairy on up your way!

... you know that glitter spray the girls use at meets has its own magical powers - LOL :D

Congrts to Juju. My DD just got hers and was I think the happiest I've seen her. She was bouncing off the walls and any other surface available to her.

Way to go Juju! :applause: That kip is such a hard skill to get. There must be fairies or something in the air tonight. My dd got her kip on the low bar last month, but she hasn't been able to do any on the high bar. She finally made some tonight.

Woohoo!!!! Congrats to Juju. So proud of her. Abby's goal was before she was 7, too, these girls are so cute. :D

Wow! Great job JuJu!! What a BIG skill for a little girl. I do think the bar fairies are definitely out and about because Dani said that she did her flyaway pretty much by herself last night. She had the coach stand there but it was all Dani saying that she was going to do it. (This is a MAJOR step for Dani considereing her fear issues and late start in gymnastics). Gotta love it when they have the confidence and do these big scary skills!

Congrats again to Juju!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for JuJu! That skill is the toughest!! Alex had hers but has lost it again since comp season has started so they have not been uptraining either. So if you don't mind sharing we could use the "i used to have my kip and need it back fairy". COngrats to her !!!! SHe must be beaming with pride!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back