Parents Juju's 3rd & 4th Meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Juju (6 year old Level 4) has competed in 2 meets since the last time I was able to post. The results were as follows:

01/31/2009
Vault: 8.825 (12th)
Bars: 8.55 (5th) – went over on mill circle
Beam: 8.45 (4th)
Floor: 8.20 (7th)
All Around: 34.025 - 5th Place

This meet, awards were for a 6-7 Year old age group with a total of 18 girls.
She got a personal best AA Score all while being sick and very medicated – LOL. If only she had not gone over on her mill circle. :eek:

01/11/09
Vault: 8.35 (5th)
Bars: 8.55 (3rd)
Beam: 7.975 (3rd)
Floor: 8.425 (5th)
All Around: 33.0 - 3rd Place

This meet, awards were for a 6-Year-old age group with a total of 8 girls.

We are so proud of how well she is doing and the improvements she has made with each meet. We are now half way through our competition season and the rest of our meets are nearly back-to-back. We have only 2 free weekends between now and our State Meet in mid-March. Oh, the joys of competition season and tons of traveling. How am I ever going to get laundry done when I am never home on the weekends – LOL. :rolleyes:

Way to go JuJu!! It's hard to flip around when you have medicine head, lol!! She did a great job! Did you happen to make a video?

I knew she would just keep getting better. :D Good for her! Hope she keeps having fun and showing off those skills. :D Your meet schedule sounds exhausing. :D Abby has had one so far this season, one more in 2 weeks and then in March she has 3, back to back. Ugh. Not looking forward to that. The one sandwiched in the middle is the meet we host, which means working lots of hours as well. Yuck. LOL.

Great Job! She's doing very well and improving on her skills each meet. Way to go!

I was so excited to see your post of Juju's meet reports....! I have been wondering how she's been doing? Her scores show great improvements. At this rate she'll good to go for a 36AA anytime soon. Way to go Juju! Keep up the good work!

Oh and mom no pressure but I really really want to see her videos......

thanks! =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back