Parents Juju's #4 Meet - Silver Bells - L4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Another GREAT meet....

I am not sure how she keeps doing it, but her All Around score keeps getting higher and higher. She is not even halfway through her meet season and she is already beyond what I was hoping for at States which are not until March. I am starting to wonder when it is going to end because it feels like its not real. Amazing how our girls can improve so much in one year!

In this meet she started on vault (and I often post that she is not very good at vault - LOL). I am not sure what happened in this meet but she scored a 9.675!!! :eek: It was the highest of the entire L4 meet. How does that happen? Her personal best was a 9.0 before this and she had only managed 2 of them in all her past meets. I some how suppressed the expletives for the sake of the video but I sure was thinking them. :rolleyes:

Next up was bars, she has been scoring very high in the last few meets, but it was not to be this week. Her bar routine was not up to her normal standards and she got a 8.95. Oh well, there goes her all 9 meet - AGAIN...

On to beam which was very good, a few wobbles and bobbles but she got a 9.325 and a new personal best. And finally floor, another good routine for a 9.4

She was in the 6-7 year-old age group with 15 girls.
Vault: 9.675 (1st) – personal best
Bars: 8.950 (1st)
Beam: 9.325 (1st) – personal best
Floor: 9.40 (2nd)
AA: 37.350 (1st) – personal best

Her team also took home yet another 1st Place Team award!

I am amazed and in awe by her hard work and determination. We jokingly laugh about if she ever pulls it together on all 4 events in one meet, WOW, what kind of AA score will she end up with. Too funny...

Thanks for letting me get in my parental bragging! I am so proud of my baby girl!

I am uploading video tonight to make a montage and will post when it is ready.

Her next meet is not until January so that will be a nice break; however, next week is Christmas Show week at the gym so we are going to be going from 4-8PM+ each night - UGH :eek:. The team only does tumbling during the Christmas shows and Lilly is hoping she gets to show off some of her newer skills. She does not get to practice tumbling very much since they are in the middle of competition season, but she has done her ROBHSBT and her Layout without a spot. If she is able to pull them off, she will get to throw a full (with a spot) which is something she has only gotten to do once on the tumble trak a couple weeks ago. She is hoping that she does well and gets to show off a bit. We would truly appreciate any tumbling fairies that are available to fly her way for the week.

Last edited:
Holy huge scores Batman! It is amazing how they improve from meet to meet. She must have a sore neck from all those medals!

COnngrats on a great meet. Have fun at the show!

Wow! She's really on fire! How awesome! :)

We jokingly laugh about if she ever pulls it together on all 4 events in one meet, WOW, what kind of AA score will she end up with. Too funny...
LOL! That's what we say about Caitlyn, too. One day, I'm sure they both will!

The team only does tumbling during the Christmas shows and Lilly is hoping she gets to show off some of her newer skills. She does not get to practice tumbling very much since they are in the middle of competition season, but she has done her ROBHSBT and her Layout without a spot. If she is able to pull them off, she will get to throw a full (with a spot) which is something she has only gotten to do once on the tumble trak a couple weeks ago. She is hoping that she does well and gets to show off a bit. We would truly appreciate any tumbling fairies that are available to fly her way for the week.

Is Lilly JuJu? If so, I'm madly impressed that she can do these skills already as a level 4! Incredible!
Fairies headed your way . . .

Is Lilly JuJu? If so, I'm madly impressed that she can do these skills already as a level 4! Incredible!
Fairies headed your way . . .

Thank you for the fairies! I am honored to have them coming from Cait's direction. She is a true inspiration!

Yes, they are one in the same... She has some wonderful coaches that believe in letting the younger girls up-train as they progress in an attempt to expose them to as much as possible before fear sets in. Somehow, Lilly has just managed to actually get a few of the skills along the way instead of just learning to go through the motions. :eek: It is a bit surreal sometimes - LOL

Last edited:
Way to go Juju! She is rocking!! Great job. Sending her tumbling fairies. How fun to do a Christmas show with tumbling!

...We jokingly laugh about if she ever pulls it together on all 4 events in one meet, WOW, what kind of AA score will she end up with. Too funny....

I'll bet the other girls are relieved she still leaves the odd gold medal available and will be a mite disappointed when that day arrives!! :D
She's just amazing to watch.

WOW !!!!!!

Her scores are amazing !! I cannot imagine where she will be by the time States roll around !

I am uploading video tonight to make a montage and will post when it is ready.

The video is now uploaded to youtube...

YouTube - Silver Bells Invitational 2009

One Christmas show down and 3 more to go... Lil did do her ROBHSBT and her layout (even though is was more of a pike). She only got to do one full in practice so she did not throw it during the show. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

Thank you to everyone for their kind remarks!

She is such a cutie pie. Beautiful gymnastics. Cant wait to see her moving through those levels.

Juju really does look great . . . tight, strong, and straight. What a joy to watch her skills, her smiles, and the adorable way that she runs right to her coach after each event for a hug! :)

Our gym uptrains, too, but, geez, those tumbling skills at her age still are impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have sworn I had replied to this post...I must be losing my mind! ahhh!!!

I know I saw the video and Juju was FABULOUS!! No surprise there :D
She's just so adorable. Pixie and I love watching her videos. In fact, after watching Juju's, Pixie wanted her video a Christmas theme too, lol! So I had to search for some Christmas songs with her and guess what....she found a Hannah Christmas song! Too funny. These girls kill me, haha!!

Congrats on an awesome meet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back