Juniors live streaming now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah we are not seeing everything. Though I found I only liked vault and bars on the split screen, struggled to watch beam and floor that way

definitely focusing on beam and bars. Seen very little vault and floor.

I seem to remember that last year you could toggle among all four. there were tags below the screen. Took a few seconds to switch but you at least had a choice.

definitely focusing on beam and bars. Seen very little vault and floor.

I seem to remember that last year you could toggle among all four. there were tags below the screen. Took a few seconds to switch but you at least had a choice.

Yes that was way better, i had a few devices so I could see them all at once.

Well, at least the gyms rethought their leo designs this year. They fit much better - less riding up than last year

I'm fairly annoyed because my cable network let me set a recording for the seniors...but we don't get that channel!!!

I missed the split screens a little but USA Gymnastics was posting individual routines just minutes after they were complete. I had my iPad watching live and my iPhone viewing vaults that I missed. I'm hoping coverage tonight is good.

it already started. 7:30 p eastern time. same link as the juniors. They are showing the main girls only

Oh no, Aly!! You were looking so good. Keep your chin up though - floor is looking amazing.

Simone is other worldly, but I am really impressed by both Gabby and Aly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back