Parents Just a happy post

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Texasmomof3

Proud Parent
Most of my posts on this forum have been about injuries, mentally abusive coaches and fears. But this is just a happy post.

In the past two weeks, dd has come home from practice happy every day. She loves her coaches. She is making friends with her new teammates. She is getting new skills quickly. She feels strong. She is just really loving Gymnastics again.

It is just a nice feeling to know that she has her passion back and can enjoy Gymnastics again. And i have no idea why my phone keeps capitalizing Gymnastics.

That’s so great! A girl from my daughter’s level 3 team just moved their as well (from Ohio!) and they love it.

I will join your happy post and say that my little one (she is 9), started 18 hours of summer practice this week (with some crazy times, like 6-9 PM followed by 6-9 AM AND 4-7 PM the same day), and is super happy. I ask her favorite thing about practice and she says “everything!” We switched gyms in May and I was a little worrie because some of her new teammates are much more advanced than she is (6-7 year olds with cast handstand, back tuck, etc..) but they have all been super nice and supportive!

My girl has also been loving gymnastics again too. Everyday she says how much she loves her coaches and loves going to gym. Summer training is here, the break is coming up, schools almost over, weather has been great, injury healed up .woohoo .

Thanks for posting the happy post .

Yay! I love the happy posts. Thanks for the update.

Things are good here too. A year ago my dd was in an unhealthy environment, she was saying that she didn’t want to go to gymnastics anymore. With a kick in the butt from this community, I got her out if there.

Now she loves gymnastics again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back