Just found the board

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cathiann

And what a great place! I have two girls in gymnastics--my oldest moved to high school gymnastics this year after several years as a club team gymnast (her highest level was level 7). My 10 yr old is a level 7 gymnast this year and is doing very well. We're in Minnesota--Twin Cities. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :).

Cathi (with gymnasts Sami, 15 yr and Beth, 10 yr--11 on Friday!--, DH Mike and non-gymnasts Luke, 13 yr and Becca, 8 yrs)

Welcome:)! This is a great place! Our high schools in this area do not offer gymnastics. I've always wondered how that works!

I have a ten year old daughter who is level 5, and an eleven year old non-gymnast son that plays guitar. We'll see you around:D!

Welcome! You came at a good time. I also have a high school gymnast and there is so much more on the board now relating to high school gymnastics. This is a great source of information and the people are fun.

Hey welcome to you and your kids. My DD is a Level 7 2nd year we are also competing in MN. Older DD does Marching Band and bowling. Husband and I pay bills, work and chauffer kids. LOL. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my teenagers 90percent of the time.

We are lucky in Mn to still have the High School option for teens who want a different life.

Welcome aboard you will ove the support and friends here. I knokw i do.

Welcome Cathiann!

It is nice to see other Minnesotans. My DD is a 13 year old L8. We are not in The Twin Cities, we are 'up north'.

I hope you find this site as helpful as I have! Good luck to your DD

hey from Ont. and yes it is cold here too' new to the site. Daughter will be done gymnastics in 8 weeks have been watching her for 18 years and she will be done it is going to be a sad day for me but a happy one for her.

hey from Ont. and yes it is cold here too' new to the site. Daughter will be done gymnastics in 8 weeks have been watching her for 18 years and she will be done it is going to be a sad day for me but a happy one for her.

Nice to have you here, you probably have a lot to share about gym.:)

Welcome!

Wow! Two girls in gymnastics, ouch, I can barely afford one. I have a 7 (soon to be 8 yr old) that just finished up her second year of L4. We had our state meet already, just doing one last meet as a L4 one and then moving up to L5. Being so new in this sport I've learned alot here and met some wonderful people.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back