Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just wanted to day hi and introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug's mom

Proud Parent
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Hi there Canadian forum!

I just wanted to pop in to say hi. I've been following (or maybe lurking :) ) the CB forum for a while now, pulling some very helpful tips on how to be a non-CGM. My dd has just turned 8 and is on a pre-comp team. Given how she's progressed in gymnastics in just under the 3 years that she has been involved in the sport, and her dedication, I'm likely here for a while! I have no background in gymnastics, or even organized sports for that matter so this forum has been super helpful for me. Thank you for that. I look forward to continued lurking.

kitkat

Proud Parent
Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Country
Canada
Welcome to a fantastic forum. These ladies/gents are wonderful...lots of great information on here...

Hi there Canadian forum!

I just wanted to pop in to say hi. I've been following (or maybe lurking :) ) the CB forum for a while now, pulling some very helpful tips on how to be a non-CGM. My dd has just turned 8 and is on a pre-comp team. Given how she's progressed in gymnastics in just under the 3 years that she has been involved in the sport, and her dedication, I'm likely here for a while! I have no background in gymnastics, or even organized sports for that matter so this forum has been super helpful for me. Thank you for that. I look forward to continued lurking.

gymbeam

Proud Parent
Mar 18, 2014
Country
USA
welcome to the bucket! mine's been in it just under 3 years as well. (will be three years in june.)

gymbeam

Proud Parent
Mar 18, 2014
Country
USA
aaaaannnnnd i just realized this is the canadian forum. ooops!

Sari

Verified Coach
Verified Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
May 31, 2014
Country
Germany
Welcome! Once you start participating in conversation you'll like this forum even more. Great atmosphere on here :)

Reactions: BachFlyer

MyDD

Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Aug 2, 2015
Country
Canada
I am also new to this site (and fairly new to competitive gymnastics - 2.5 years). I overheard a parent talking about this site and thought I would google it. The information I have read so far is very helpful-thank you for posting your experiences so new gym mom's like me can learn!

Reactions: Kidsgym
Status
Not open for further replies.