Just wanted to day hi and introduce myself.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bug's mom

Proud Parent
Hi there Canadian forum!

I just wanted to pop in to say hi. I've been following (or maybe lurking :) ) the CB forum for a while now, pulling some very helpful tips on how to be a non-CGM. My dd has just turned 8 and is on a pre-comp team. Given how she's progressed in gymnastics in just under the 3 years that she has been involved in the sport, and her dedication, I'm likely here for a while! I have no background in gymnastics, or even organized sports for that matter so this forum has been super helpful for me. Thank you for that. I look forward to continued lurking.

Welcome to a fantastic forum. These ladies/gents are wonderful...lots of great information on here...

Hi there Canadian forum!

I just wanted to pop in to say hi. I've been following (or maybe lurking :) ) the CB forum for a while now, pulling some very helpful tips on how to be a non-CGM. My dd has just turned 8 and is on a pre-comp team. Given how she's progressed in gymnastics in just under the 3 years that she has been involved in the sport, and her dedication, I'm likely here for a while! I have no background in gymnastics, or even organized sports for that matter so this forum has been super helpful for me. Thank you for that. I look forward to continued lurking.

welcome to the bucket! mine's been in it just under 3 years as well. (will be three years in june.)

Welcome! Once you start participating in conversation you'll like this forum even more. Great atmosphere on here :)

I am also new to this site (and fairly new to competitive gymnastics - 2.5 years). I overheard a parent talking about this site and thought I would google it. The information I have read so far is very helpful-thank you for posting your experiences so new gym mom's like me can learn!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back