Just wanted to say...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love it here. Reading through all the posts once the little ones are in bed has become my new favorite past time lol. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful, and it's all very informative. In just a few days I have picked up on so much, including...

Form and basics are very very important!
How the new scoring system works for Elite, and that I was obviously living in a cave, to not know it had changed.
I see a part time job in my immediate future.
My daughter is not alone when it comes to being a clutz.
underwear for the most part isn't worn under leotards.
A visit from a fairy is a good thing! ;)
where to look to find deals on leotards!
Buying leos is definitely an addiction. (she hasn't even officially started yet and I have already bought 5 :eek:)
and
I need to make a trip to Reading, PA!!:p

:thumbsup: Thanks again! :D

LOL, wow, you have been doing some reading!

Love the pic of your DD too!

I stumbled onto this place last year after another site I went to just went *poof* into cyber space. I am also addicted & have learned so much here. I love the support. I've come to realize that those non gymnastics friends do not understand some things...OK, alot of things...like the brags about skills, first meets and yes, to wear or not wear undies under leos. And, they don't understand why after almost 12 hrs in the gym a week DD plays "gym" on her off days in the Living room practicing press handstands!

I also come here whenever I get a free momment & glad I can't get online at work or I wouldn't get anything done. I am loving all the Olympic info here too!

I went looking for a place to ask questions after my DD had a major mental block on a skill she had been doing for years.

It was so reassuring to have the other parents and coaches tell me their stories. I have been involved in the world of gymnastics for years and I have STILL learned a ton of new stuff.

Being able to log onto CB is a favorite part of my day!

We are glad you are here...

I've come to realize that those non gymnastics friends do not understand some things...OK, alot of things...like the brags about skills, first meets and yes, to wear or not wear undies under leos. And, they don't understand why after almost 12 hrs in the gym a week DD plays "gym" on her off days in the Living room practicing press handstands!

That's it exactly! Only other gym moms can understand why DD asks if she can go on her bar and beam in her pajamas before church in the morning. Or why she has to come home after a four hour practice to try something "just one more time."

Aw, thats so nice to say! When I first started here I figured out much more in a week on here then I would have in months about gymnastics anywhere else. Welcome to the team!

PS. Really love the pic of your daughter, shes a cutie!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back