K bee leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nicci1999

Gymnast
Anyone have any opinions? Do they run smaller or larger? Theyre size charts seem to run smaller, but I just want some real world opinions. Thanks!

I got the orange blizzard leo from there & I love it. it came really fast. i've seen the patterns they use for leos other places too so if the pattern you want doesn't come in the style you want you could probally find it some where else

PLEASE pay attention to the warning at the top of the thread! If you noticed this is almost 3 years old. The poster probably doesnt want to know anymore. If you want to discuss k bee leos make a new thread. Thank you.

PLEASE pay attention to the warning at the top of the thread! If you noticed this is almost 3 years old. The poster probably doesnt want to know anymore. If you want to discuss k bee leos make a new thread. Thank you.
Sorry.. I was just posting for people might come back and read this thread..

Reading is fine, posting is not. Next time you get an infraction. The note is in the first post to stop this happening.

Reading is fine, posting is not. Next time you get an infraction. The note is in the first post to stop this happening.

Sorry I guess I was confused because it says, "Before you reply, please make sure you will be adding useful information to the thread and not just bringing back an old conversation." I figured that it meant I could reply, but only if it was helpful and not just a comment.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back