Kadee's First "Meet"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
She is prepping for team this summer (she just turned 4 in Aug), and her gym had a little "meet" just for fun tonight. She did okay, not her best, I think she was confused by all the parents and cameras and stuff in the gym. Here is my baby...she was the littlest one there, lol

I hope I did this right. If not someone please correct me.

So is so cute. Abby did some little stuff like that when she was 5 and loved her medal she got. :D Great job on the video, too.

She is adorable! Reminds me of when dd was that young. They grow up so fast. Enjoy every moment of it!!!:)

so, so incredibly cute! She has about got that forward roll on beam, too!:) Little DD still struggles with that one!;)
She did a great job...looks like tons of fun!

she is SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!~~~!

Thank you everyone. She really seems love it and enjoy it. Thats all that matters right? They confirmed the other day (at a winter expo they were having at the mall..lol) that they do want her on the summer team. They said it starts in May. She wont be 5 yet till August. Im happy for her. She has worked hard to get there and she really wants to be on a team and go compete. She loves being in the lime light..lol. I just still have that nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that it may be a little too much too soon. But we will let her give it a whirl and see how it goes. If I see she is getting stressed and starts disliking the sport, I'll pull her out and put her back on the pre-team and try again in the winter. I know im probably being over dramatic, but I cant help it, Im a mom....sigh

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back