Kennie ♥

• Thread starter gymnasticx-freak
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnasticx-freak

heyy im new here but i wanna make some friendz so talk 2 meh !! lol here's my e-mail if anyone wants it:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome to "The Chalk Bucket"! Plenty of cool people here and most of the "regulars" have become friends with each other. You shouldn't post ur e-mail address tho...and there is no reason to cuz people can send u private messages on here.

I agree with NYgymfan...welcome to CB! I would just watch how much you use "AIM/text speak" because some of the non-teenage age group find it hard to understand :)

Hey,

Welcome to The Chalkbucket. I am sure you'll meet lots of great people here.

I took off your email address to protect you from the crazy internet spammers, you'd hate to get 200 emails a day about cheap Rolex watches! :eek: You can use the PM function on the board if you want to send a message, their is also a chat button at the top right if you ever feel the need.:)

Hey,

Welcome to The Chalkbucket. I am sure you'll meet lots of great people here.

I took off your email address to protect you from the crazy internet spammers, you'd hate to get 200 emails a day about cheap Rolex watches! :eek: You can use the PM function on the board if you want to send a message, their is also a chat button at the top right if you ever feel the need.:)

so true bogwoppit...good example :)

Yea my parents would have no clue. You know what else is funny? When me and my friend txt each other from our phones when we are sitting right next to each other in the car! Dad said we were being impolite and we should be talking to each other, not txting, and i said but dad we are txting each other! When he asked y we don't just talk we said its cuz we didn't want my dad to kno what we were talking about!

aha i do the sameee ding wit my frnedzzz then we'll jst luk @ each othr and b like ahaha lol rotfl ( in this case seat) and the unit in the car iz like huh? lol

Yea my parents would have no clue. You know what else is funny? When me and my friend txt each other from our phones when we are sitting right next to each other in the car! Dad said we were being impolite and we should be talking to each other, not txting, and i said but dad we are txting each other! When he asked y we don't just talk we said its cuz we didn't want my dad to kno what we were talking about!

haha I definitely do that all the time. Its cuz you don't want or parents or even someone else to hear. Sometimes we will even just type it and then show it to them without sending so we don't waste all our text messages as I only have 1000 a month and I'm already over lol

haha I definitely do that all the time. Its cuz you don't want or parents or even someone else to hear. Sometimes we will even just type it and then show it to them without sending so we don't waste all our text messages as I only have 1000 a month and I'm already over lol

U need unlimited texting and minutes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back