Parents Kids at different gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RTT2

Proud Parent
DD and DS go to different gyms, about half an hour apart. DS just joined the team over the summer, so having two in gymnastics is new for me. I feel like I used to be really good at keeping track of everything, but lately I can't keep track of who we have already paid meet fees for, who we owe meet fees for, did we order warm ups for both, etc., not to mention the days when both have to be at practice at 4pm in different towns on the same day. I put together a spreadsheet to keep track of both of their meets (14 total so far with the possibility that DS's gym may add more!) If you have multiple kids in gym (even if they are at the same gym), how do you stay sane?? :eek:

I remind me self that if they all did different sports it would be the same or possibly worse (since with other sports they might have different schedules at different times of the year). I put everything on my Google calendar. That helps too.

I have 4 on team across 3 different levels. Google calendar and checklists are the only things saving my last threads of sanity :)

Currently both of my kids are at the same gym, but I've had them at different gyms in the past. I just have everything on my phone calendar, including practices, meets, and when fees are due for whom.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back