Kinda new

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
Ive been here for a bit and posted a few times but never introduced myself. I'm a mom to two great kids and they both do gymnastics. My 6 year old level 4 boy and my 8 year old level ??? girl (competed level 5 last year and trying for level 7 this season) are the lights of my life. We are a gym family that loves the sport, but we try not to take ourselves or the experience too seriously. Life is good, life is short and life is what we make it. So far, so good. BTW; I am amazed everyday by the strength of young gymnasts character and I wish they all got gold medals...Kudos to all the parents that support these stars.

Welcome! I have one kiddo in gym, a 10 year old boy who is hoping to be a level 7 this year :0) I have a 12 year old son also, who is more into video games, robotics, and science olympiad. Hope to see you around alot!

Hi. I'm from the UK, obviously!, but we have children of similar ages in the sport. My daughter is 7, nearly 8, and is a UK level 5 on the elite pathway here; and my son is 5 and just started out on a sort of 'pre-team' equivalent.
They both love gym but they love a lot of other things as well. They're very close and I think it helps my son that his big sister sets a great example and helps him out.
Nice to hear from you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back