WAG Korbut

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

l_gymnast

Gymnast
I've been working on some simple drills for a Korbut on beam such as doing it up into mats and onto a sting mat on a floor beam. I've seen threads previously about drills for the Korbut but I cannot find them now. My coach is sort of stuck as they were not something she's ever coached or done herself. Any drills or tips would be very much appreciated!

@Sarah_the_gymnast recently learned a Korbut, maybe she can share her advice? :)

The only drills I know are HS roll down on the beam, BHS up onto a panel mat, Korbut up onto a panel mat, Korbut up onto a panel mat with a line drawn on it to get your hands on the line, Korbut on the low beam with panel mats, and then taking it up to Korbut on the beam with a mat.

Moved thread, it belongs here. Skill directory is about skills, not how to get them. Thanks!

Okay thank you! I was a little confused on the rules of the skill directory, and also this thread is sort of a repeat now that I learn that the site has been having some issues and that's why I couldn't find previous threads.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back