WAG Kyla Ross' Coach

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flips123

Gymnast
She seems like the sweetest lady ever, i mean she was trying to shield Jordyn from the cameras on Sunday and after the girls finish a routine she just seems so genuinely happy for them no matter how well it went. Does anyone have the specs on her?

I was thinking the same thing. She just seems so sweet. Hard to believe she is a gymnastics coach!not that they can't be sweet lol, just, that, it's not what you think of first
She seems like the sweetest lady ever, i mean she was trying to shield Jordyn from the cameras on Sunday and after the girls finish a routine she just seems so genuinely happy for them no matter how well it went. Does anyone have the specs on her?

I said the same thing to my husband last night. Obviously I don't know anything about her, but love that she seems so happy and supportive.

Her name is Jenny Zhang. After a quick google of her name there isn't a whole lot besides shots of her at the Olympics consoling Jordyn or being such a sweetheart to the other girls.

I thought the same thing about Jenny. What a kind, caring and compassionate woman she is. She handed out love to all the girls and no matter what she had a kind word and hugs for them. Truly a calming and kind team coach. I was thrilled to see that.

Aly was also a great team leader, her pep talk to Gabby was so sweet.

Jenny is awesome and very nice, its just her personality. The whole Gym Max staff is great, helps you set your mats/bars/ etc at meets. I think that the gym is just very positive and proactive with their athletes and it shows. I dont know them personally but we compete in SoCal, so they are always around at competitions with their athletes, compulsory through optional!

She's just got a genuinely happy look, you know she's not faking. Every time I see Nastia's dad, I really hope he's just that grim at competitions....or maybe I'm just too soft. ;-)

Back to OP

Coach Jenny Zhang really IS everything you are seeing on tv. Gentle, kind and positive!

I really give her alot of credit for the girls winning the team gold. She just seemed so calm/kind that I think she kept them all together as a team and focused on the goal. Just shows coaches don't have to yell to get good results.

I really don't mean to be rude or snippy, but can this thread be confined to the OP subject matter (Coach Jenny) and the other comments moved to another thread? :huge:

Thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back