Parents Kyrie's 1st Level 7 competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow--great job! She is such a tiny little thing!!! Congrats on her first optional meet! But I would hardly say "she finally competed her first optional meet..." She is ONLY 7 years old!!!!! Most kids don't even get to optionals until they are 9 or 10 (if they stay lucky and healthy ;))

...or 11 or 12 or 13! She did awesome and she looked like she was having a blast! So fun to watch! Thanks for sharing!

Wow! I think that she had an awesome meet! She demonstrated great poise, confidence and skill. I was quite impressed with how she saved her handstand on beam, she looked like a well seasoned veteran at 7! Congrats Kyrie:)

She looks terrific! I'm sure you are so proud of her, I know I would be! Take good care of her, she has the potential to be a GREAT high level gymnast. Thanks for sharing!

Nice work Kyrie! ( I even glimpsed a familiar face in the background in your vid- how cool) We were supposed to be htere but got switched to a freezing cold meet in the Northeast instead. Brrr.

Good job Kyrie! She must feel good getting the first meet out of the way. Look forward to hearing how her season progresses.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back