Parents L3 summer up training *video*

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
DD has been at the gym for team camp for 3 to 6 hrs per day, (alternating). I was worried it would be too much, but she really likes it. She gets to work out with the optionals and gets to try skills she would otherwise not do. She has advanced A LOT in the last month. During her team time, she does the new L3 choreography....

I wish they would allow her to do a quick L3 meet and go to L4, but this is out of the question for now. With the new routines, tension is high for everyone....

Gymnastics - new gymnastics skills - YouTube

Is this her actual training gym? That last bit when a ball rolled into her tumbling path could have ended very badly. Very scary to watch!

Sent from my LGL55C using ChalkBucket mobile app

Congratulations on getting that kip! That is a big skill and so much fun when they get it. The advantage of doing L3 this year is that she will now have a whole year to work on cleaning up those skills for L4 and getting them competition ready. It can sometimes take a while to get that kip with straight arms so that it can be connected into casts and other skills- but it looks like she has a good start. I do love summer when they get to train skills and try things that are much harder than their current level.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back