Parents L8 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmom14

Proud Parent
Emma had her home meet last weekend. L8. It went pretty well.

Started on bars. 8.0. (9th place) completed the whole routine connected which is an accomplishment for her. Needs to work on form. Overall she was very happy! Next was beam. 8.2. Score seemed low. She was not credited with a connection, so .5 off there. She had a few wobbles. Stuck the front walk over. 9th place
Floor went good, landed all her passes. Had some drama in warm up. DD does not like warming up on the strip of floor (i don't know what you call it) It is just too narrow for her. She thinks she is going to go off the side. Anyway, she did a very nice full, front handspring, front layout front tuck and front handspring front layout. She bobbled her 1 1/5 turn and had big bounces out of her tumbling. Nice routine though. 8.45 (again, seemed low to me) 9th place Vault: warmed up tsuk. looked pretty good. def. improvement. Tweeked her foot on the 2nd to last warm up vault. She did one fhsp vault, just to get a score 8.05. Then iced her foot. She needed a score to qualify for states.

Overall, pretty solid. She was very happy and I was a proud mama!!

I really like her floor routine and congrats on connecting that bar routine. She did a nice job!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back