Parents Lake Owen

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Have any of you parents participated in Lake Owen's Mom/Dad to camp program? I have applied for this year as DD wants to go, but she just turned 7 this month and has not yet gone to overnight camp herself. I was wondering typically how many parents get positions each week. My first choice is for a camp nurse as I am an RN, but I applied being open to any position.

Thanks.

Barb

personally I have not done the Parent to camp program. But My DD has done to Owen the few years...and we have had other team mothers do the program

My DD loves Owen! I like the fact that the younger age girls have their own cabin and earlier curfews!

Looks like DD and I are getting to go to Lake Owen this summer. I applied to the Mom and Dad to camp program and sent my DD registration contingent on me getting a position. I was doing online banking this am and noticed that the deposit check that I sent for DD's registration was cashed. Now just waiting to see what position I got. What I really wanted (camp RN) is being filled by returning moms, I could have gone a different week as nurse, but I want my DD to go when her coaches and team mates are there. So I will just anxiously await the mail.

Barb

I had to have my mom and dad to camp application in by Feb 23, I actually sent it in in January. DD could not be registered until I was accepted to work there as she just turned 7 in Feb and has not gone to overnight camp herself, only has done sleepovers at friend's houses.

Barb

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back